Bahlsen have a new biscuit in town!
PiCK UP! is a mouth-watering slab of thick milk chocolate sandwiched between two crisp biscuits. They are individually wrapped, locking in the freshness and perfect for when you’re on the go.
They also have a cute Ninja Chihuahua in their adverts.
Bahlsen have very kindly given me a case of Bahlsen PiCK UP! biscuits to give away. Yup that is ONE WHOLE CASE which contains 14 packs, and each pack contains 5 individual biscuits, making that a grand total of 70 PiCK UP! biscuits for you to enjoy!
This is a FLASH GIVEAWAY, so only running for a short time – so you have to be in it to win it!
Simply enter by using the Rafflecopter Widget below. Competition closes at Midnight on Tuesday April 8th 2014. UK Entrants ONLY.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by Midnight on Tuesday, April 8th 2014.
- One entrant shall win a case of Bahlsen PiCK UP! biscuits.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Confessions of a SAHM is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Bahlsen.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- The winner will be chosen using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted on the email address provided on the same day of the draw finishing. If the winner does not respond within twenty-eight (28) days a new winner will be drawn.