Every now and then I get writers block. I really want to create new content for the blog so I sit down ready to write …. and nothing! Ziltch. Zero. No words come flowing and I am left staring at a blank screen.
It happens to everyone at some point or the other, so it’s always handy to have a few ideas for blog posts at hand to give a little inspiration.
Here are a few Blog Post Ideas that I have come up with (and they will more than likely feature at some point on the blog).
- Write a letter to your 16 year old self.
- Goals for the future.
- A past story.
- A-Z of you.
- Biggest achievement / regret / pet peeves.
- Memorable moment.
- Life before kids.
- Your beliefs.
- Wishlist of things you’d like.
- What’s in your handbag?
- What’s on your bedside table?
- How you met your partner.
- Share your hobby.
- Who’s your idol – famous or not?
- Create a Bucket List.
- Birth Story.
- Funny things kids have said/done.
- Top Baby “must have” products.
- Top Baby products that were a waste of money/not needed.
- Get the kids to review their favourite toy on film – YouTube it and add to the blog.
- Things you’ve learnt as a parent.
- Things you want for your child.
- Parenting tips that have worked/failed.
- Tips for keeping kids entertained.
- What book(s) are you reading to the kids/ What book(s) are your kids reading themselves.
- Educational tips?
- Do your children do chores? what are they?
- Pocket money – yes or no?
- Share a recipe.
- Show off your latest craft.
- Tips for organising/kitchen/cleaning/craft/time saving etc.
- A day in the life…
- Feed the family on a budget.
- Decorated a room? share before/after pics.
- Update a room on a budget.
- What you wore today.
- Favourite outfit.
- Design a dream outfit.
- Kids fashion.
- Favourite accessory.
- One item you cannot live without.
- Create several different outfits using just a few items of clothing.
- Fashion faux pas.
- Who is your fashion idol & why?
- Share your beauty tips?
- Do you create your own beauty products? Face mask etc? Share the recipe.
- Favourite beauty products and brands.
- What beauty product can’t you live without?
- What’s in your make up bag?
- Best/Worst hairstyle you have ever had?
- Top Favourite Movies/TV Shows/Books.
- Review a book you have read.
- Review a movie.
- Review a restaurant.