To celebrate 18 years of ISOFIX, leading child mobility brand, Britax, is launching a nationwide car giveaway*giving customers the chance to get their hands on a brand new Range Rover Evoque. Britax co-developed the pioneering ISOFIX technology in conjunction with Volkswagen back in 1997, revolutionising car seat installation for parents across most of the world.
According to research, only 30% of child car seats were installed correctly when using an adult seat belt, but this increased to 96% when using the ISOFIX system**. ISOFIX uses a simple, sturdy latch system that connects the child seat directly to the vehicle’s chassis, making installation a breeze. It also leaves parents reassured that their precious cargo is safe from the offset, leaving families free to sit back and enjoy the adventures of everyday life.
18 years on from when Britax first co-created the technology, ISOFIX has become a leading industry method of car seat installation across the UK and Europe. The brand is therefore marking the milestone by launching a promotion giving customers who purchase selected Britax ISOFIX car seats the chance to win a luxurious Range Rover Evoque – a car that’s ready for the challenges and adventures of family life.
The competition will run from 15th December 2014 to 31st March 2015 and Britax customers will be able to enter at www.britaxwinacar.co.uk, where they can also discover more about ISOFIX. Purchases must be made by 15th March to qualify, however entries can be made up to 31st March***.
UK & Ireland Commercial Director, Stuart Cartwright, comments: “Here at Britax, we believe family life should be lived without limits in a world where parents are free to be themselves and children are free to explore with confidence. This means that we constantly strive to improve safety standards to ensure little ones are protected while on the move. We are extremely proud of our role in developing ISOFIX and the assurance this technology has given parents over the years. Our nationwide car giveaway is designed to celebrate this success with our customers and further raise awareness of the benefits that ISOFIX can offer to families.”
*Promotion excludes Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man
** The German Insurance Institute GDV, Group 1
*** Terms & Conditions of competition:
- Open to residents of England, Scotland & Wales aged 18 or over with a full UK driving licence. Not open to current/former employees of Britax Excelsior Limited, its associated companies, its/their suppliers, distributors, contractors or agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion (including in each case immediate families or members of the same household).
- Entrants must purchase a new qualifying Britax car seat from a participating retailer between 15/12/14 & 15/03/15. Qualifying car seats are: Dualfix, Maxfix II, Versafix, Trifix, Kidfix SL, Kidfix SL SICT, Kidfix XP, Kidfix XP SICT & Advansafix. Only one entry per purchase. If product is returned entry will be disqualified. See http://www.britax.co.uk/where-to-buy/ for participating retailers.
- Closing date for entries: 11.59 pm on 31/03/15. For full terms & conditions & to enter see www.britaxwinacar.co.uk. Proof of purchase, eligibility & identity required to prove winner’s eligibility.
- Prize: Range Rover Evoque (approximate OTR price £38k) & 12 months road fund licence. Model shown for illustration purposes only.
- Promoter: Britax Excelsior Limited, 1 Churchill Way West, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 3UW. Registered in England, company no. 294545. Registered office: 3000 Hillswood Drive, Hillswood Business Park, Chertsey, KT16 0RS. The promotion & its terms & conditions are governed by English law.