I didn’t manage to get out for a run or to the gym at all last week. I started a new job and it completely whacked me out that I didn’t have the energy.
However, I did walk the children to school, then walk home again. I then spent the morning in soft play with the younger two before heading back home then taking a walk to the post office, the supermarket, the park, school to collect the older two and then home again, which was over 6 miles altogether (not including the running around at soft play and the park).
I have found that now I am back working I am getting in to a better routine with my food and I am not picking at rubbish like I normally would at home.
I don’t have time for breakfast in the mornings, so when I get to the office I tend to have a yoghurt and a satsuma. Lunch is generally a cheese (sliced thinly), tomato and cucumber sandwich on wholemeal bread with some grapes and strawberries and then I snack on some carrot sticks and celery in the afternoon. I have been really conscious about dinner times too and have been eating a lot of protein in the form of turkey or grilled chicken.
It must have worked as I have lost 2lbs this week! I am so chuffed as I was thinking that getting rid of this weight was going to get really tedious and boring with just 1lb a week!
I am going to get myself organised and arrange times for me to go to the gym. What with work and now my studying – I am going to have to stick to a schedule!!
I WILL DO THIS!!
Fat Mama Slim Stats:
- Start Weight: 158lbs
- Target Weight: 120lbs
- Total Target Weight Loss: 38lbs
- Start Waist Measurement: 38.9 inches
- Week Seven: -2lbs & 0 inches
- Week Seven Weight: 152lbs
- Week Seven Waist Measurement: 35.4 inches
- Total Weight Loss To Target: 30lbs
- Week One: 156lbs & 38.2 inches
- Week Two: 154lbs & 34.6 inches
- Week Three: 154lbs & 34.6 inches
- Week Four: 154lbs & 34.6 inches
- Week Five: 153lbs & 34.6 inches
- Week Six: 152lbs & 35.4 inches