It has been just over a week since I started back on track for my Fat Mama Slim challenge.
I have been going to the gym around 3-4 times a week and spending on average around an hour working out and have got in to a bit of a routine.
My routine looks like this:
- 10 minutes on the bike (I try to cycle above 90 rpm for the 10 mins).
- Couch to 5K session on the treadmill (approx 20 minutes) – I am gradually working through the weeks, which has 3 sessions each and is gradually increasing in difficulty.
- 100 ab crunches.
- 50 arm curls (25kg weight).
- 50 overhead press (25kg weight).
I will try to swim a couple of times a week too, although it doesn’t always happen. If I do swim, then I try to aim for around 20-25 lengths of the pool, and then I treat myself to a few minutes in the jacuzzi!
I am still unable to drink the protein shakes. To me it’s like drinking really watery vending machine
hot cold chocolate – eurgh! I have read that you can use warm water to mix the shakes up, although not too hot as it can curdle. I am yet to try this out though.
I have been trying to eat more healthier and not doing too bad. We have the odd takeout (Saturday night), which I don’t think is too bad! It’s all about eating in moderation, right?
However, I did buy myself 2 new running tops over the weekend. I wasn’t sure whether I should get them in my usual size (14) or buy a 12. I decided to buy them in a 12, and was pleasantly surprised. Although they felt a little snug, they weren’t as tight as I expected, so hopefully it won’t be too much longer and they will fit better!!
- Start Weight: 158lbs
- Target Weight: 120lbs
- Total Target Weight Loss: 38lbs
- Start Waist Measurement: 38.9 inches
- Week One: -2lbs & 0.7 inches
- Week One Weight: 156lbs
- Week One Waist Measurement: 38.2 inches
- Total Weight Loss To Target: 36lbs