Easter is just around the corner and chocolate eggs bought for the children and easter egg hunts arranged.
Ever get the feeling that Easter is all about the kids? That they get stacks of chocolate eggs that take months too much their way through?
Well, how about a little something for you? A GROWN UP Easter Egg?
Thanks to Hotel Chocolat, I have just the thing!
Let me present to you the magnificently delicious “Your Eggsellency Extra Thick Easter Egg”
Hotel Chocolat’s extremely distinguished extra thick egg has one 40% milk shell and one 70% dark shell, filled with 12 of their finest real cream truffles with Champagne, Ruby Port, Amaretto, Mojito Cocktail, Rum and Gin.
How’s THAT for a proper grown up Easter Egg!
So, how’d you fancy having one for Easter? A yummy, egg, just for you?
Hotel Chocolat have kindly given me one of the Your Eggsellency Extra Thick Easter Egg’s worth £28.00 to giveaway.
Simply enter by using the Rafflecopter widget below.
UK Entry’s Only. One winner will be selected at Random using the widget. Entries Close at Midnight on Wednesday April, 2nd. Winner will be notified via email.
As per competition guidelines, winners have 28 days to accept the prize, HOWEVER, we would love to get the egg to you for Easter, so would ask the winner to respond with their details as soon as possible!!
N.B – This widget is also installed on my Facebook Page. All entries are combined.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by Midnight on Wednesday April 2nd, 2014.
- One entrant shall win a Hotel Chocolat “Your Eggsellency Extra Thick Easter Egg worth £28.00.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Confessions of a SAHM is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Hotel Chocolat.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- The winner will be chosen using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted on the email address provided on the same day of the draw finishing. If the winner does not respond within twenty eight (28) days a new winner will be drawn.