Last year I got the chance to review an Anywayup Cup and loved it, so I was more than happy to review another when I was asked.
This time we were sent the mega cute Tweet Bird Cup for Baby to review. Now obviously, Baby being 7.5 months old and can’t talk he’s not able to give his opinion on this cup….luckily, I am 🙂
I love Anywayup Cups, I really do. They are THE only cups I have come across that claim to be spill proof and actually are! Even after hundreds of washes, being thrown around etc, they remain spill proof. Now that’s impressive!
The Tweet Bird cup is such a funky design. It actually does look like a birdie!
The cup is for babies of 6 months+ and has an inbuilt drip free valve in the spout, making it easy to clean and unlike some cups, babies can drink from it easily without have to suck hard for a small drop.
The design is made so babies can learn to drink independently and has easy to grip handles, perfect for little hands.
Baby is just starting to have water now and I try to get him used to taking it from a cup (not that he’ll take a bottle anyway). He found the Bird Cup easy to grip and was quite able to hold the cup unaided and lift the spout to his mouth. It took him a while to figure out he had to suck to get water out as he was more interested in gumming the spout, but he got there eventually!
The Highflying Bird Cup retails at £6.95 and is available in Blue, Pink or Green.
Now, the people at AnywayupCup are super lovely and have said that I can give 2 (yup 2!) cups away to you guys! And you get to choose which 2 you’d like!
Simply complete the easy entries in the Rafflecopter Widget below.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by Midnight on Wednesday 22nd May 2013.
4. One entrant shall win two anywayup cups in the style/colour of their choice
5. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
6. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
7. Confessions of a SAHM is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Anywayup.
8. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
9. By entering the competition you agree to the use of your name, address in publicity relating to the competition and you are giving Anywayup permission to contact you at a future date.
10. The winner will be chosen using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted on the email address provided within five (5) days of the draw. If the winner does not respond within fourteen (14) days a new winner will be drawn.
*Disclaimer: We were given one Bird AnywayupCup to review for this article. This, in no uncertain terms, affected our review of this product.