I’m still new to this Thoughtful Thursday positive thinking. It’s hard to change your mindset when you have been brought up negatively and spent many years surround with negative people. I don’t want my children to grow up being negative, so I’m hoping I can change my attitude, to stop them developing one.
I’m quite lucky that my husband is quite a positive person. He believes in a me a lot more than I believe in myself.
Like last week, this week has been hard to find positives.
Capt.Chaos is such a nightmare in the mornings before his medication that it almost always starts the day off on a bad footing. I would love to be able to see more positives in him (and Prancer at the moment who can give the greatest Diva’s a run for their money!).
So, this weeks positives may not be anything great or even thought of as positive by some, but for me it’s a start.
* Older 2 were relatively well behaved after school.
* Didn’t have to shout for them to help.
* The children helped daddy pick up the bits of grass out the front that had cut.
* I took the Toddler with me grocery shopping and she was so well behaved. She walked all the way round the store helping me with the list.
– Struggled today –
* Toddler was really good whilst we were at the hospital seeing Baby’s Paediatrician.
*Toddler walked nicely to put Baby’s prescription in.
* Had a lovely day out meeting up with some lovely bloggers. Toddler had a lovely time playing.
*Children went to bed at 7pm with not much fuss or arguments. (I did bedtime alone due to P being out).
*Toddler napped most the day as she was up before 6am with Capt.Chaos.
*Picked older 2 up from school and they were well behaved.
*Had to go to town to collect Capt.Chaos’ glasses that were being fixed. All children were well behaved and did as they were asked.
Overall, I don’t think this week has been too bad. I just really wish the older 2 listened more. It’s like talking to a brick wall sometimes.
Something to work on this week!!