I’m Three weeks in to doing this weekly Thoughtful Thursday post and it is harder than I thought. I know it wouldn’t be an instant over night revelation to suddenly crack it and think positive continuously, but it’s seriously hard! What with it being Half Term break also, it’s been tough, but I’m glad that Mr Bear has been around to help for the first half.
I need to focus more this week and I must stop getting so stressed!
* Children got ready for school relatively well. I think this is because Prancer had a school trip so she was eager to make sure she was at school early.
* All behaved ok after school and helped tidy up a little.
* Usual Saturday rush to get children off to clubs on time but wasn’t too bad.
* Mr Bear and his Dad took Capt. Chaos and Prancer out for the afternoon to see a Queen Tribute show.
* Toddler napped, so was a quiet afternoon.
* 4 loads of laundry washed and dried! Boring I know but when I had the best part of 8 loads to wash, that’s a good achievement!
* Children played nicely in the garden most of the day.
* Trip to Thorpe Park. Kids behaved well, although Toddler threw a mini tantrum as she wasn’t tall enough to go on The Flying Fish or the horses on the Carousel.
* Baby rolled over for the first time!
* Decided to treat the kids to a late lunch/early dinner at local pub. They spent hours running around and they ate all their dinner!
* Movie and Snack day for the girls and I as Mr Bear and Capt. Chaos went to a concert.
* Managed to tidy up and clean the floors once kids were asleep.
~ Nothing Positive. Awful day 🙁 ~
* Managed to get some work done!
* Managed to cover the greys in preparation for Cybher on Saturday.
I know I keep saying it, but I will make more of an effort this week. I have a few exciting things going on this week, so hopefully have a more positive post.