Yesterday I did my Top 10 Christmas Home Decor Wishlist. Today I am sharing with you my Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Her … well ME actually!
It’s not often that I have things that I want and Christmas becomes more difficult each year – but here is a list of a few gifts in different price ranges that I would love to receive this Christmas ….
So here they are: My Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Me
1. I’ve been going to phsyio for a few months to strengthen my hips after years of SPD from pregnancies. When I have a good session, I am rewarded the following week with some boxing. Which I am apparently good at and have “missed my calling” according to my Physio! I’d love to do a bit more boxing at home – the thought of a boxing club terrifies me because well, I don’t fancy being hit back! I am loving these Pink Boxing Gloves and Pad sets from Amazon for £21.99.
2. I love the 50’s style – although I very much doubt that I cannot pull it off – but I adore this vintage style Grace Kelly dress from Polka Dots and Petticoats and it’s a bargain at £29.99
3. I love reading. I have many books as well as a kindle packed with books. Kisses from Katie is all about a young, normal, american teenager who decided to do volunteer work oversees in Uganda for a year before starting College. However, Katie never returned home. Deciding to stay in Uganda helping with ministries and at the age of 22, Katie had adopted 14 girls and founded Amazima Ministries which currently has sponsors for over 600 children and a feeding program for Uganda’s poorest citizens. It is a story about religion, but the back story is just incredible that I really want to read this book! What an inspirational young woman eh! Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis from the Book Depository is £7.34
4. My trusty GHD’s are sadly on their way out *sob* – but they are 8 years old and used a lot! As much as I love my GHD’s – these BaByliss Hair Straighteners available from Boots look great. I love the little clutch style bag they come in too.
5. I love baking – when I get time and can be bothered to clear away afterwards. I currently use a cheapy electric whisk which cost about £5. If money were no object this Christmas, I would ask for a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer – but I’d be just as happy to settle for this Breville SHM2 Food Mixer, which is reasonably priced at £46.99 from Currys.
6. Everyone loves a little relaxation now and then. I love Lush products, but it’s not often that I get a nice soak in the bath. I really must try harder as I love this ‘I Want Candy’ gift set which costs £7.95.
7. I tend to do most of my work at the Computer, which is in the lounge, and can get a little uncomfortable. It also means that I am limited to just one place where I can work. I would love my own laptop (my little netbook is no good anymore). I am not very techy, I leave that to my husband, but I quite like the look of this HP Laptop with Windows 8, which at just over £300 from Laptops Direct I think is pretty good.
8. I’m not really a fashion person – more like a walking fashion faux pas – but lately I have got in to scarves as fashion accessories. I know, I know, I’m always last to catch on! Anyhow, I am loving the deer print and this Blue Stag Print scarf from PurplepossumUK on Etsy is gorgeous – and a steal at £9 (UK seller too!).
9. Christmas isn’t Christmas without a fun gift – and I am loving this Indoor Allotment from Prezzybox. I love using herbs, and fresh herbs are great and you can now grow your own in this allotment, complete with a shed for keeping leftover seeds in. How cute!
10. Now, I am cheating a bit with this one as I do actually have it – BUT if I didn’t, it would be on my Christmas list for sure! a Miatui Bag! I love their bags – I actually own 4 of them (Amelie, Minnie Amelie, Lottie and Matilda Mae). I would personally recommend any of their bags. They have something for everyone.
*Photo credits go to:
1. Amazon 2. Polka Dots and Petticoats 3. Book Depository 4. Boots 5. Currys 6. Lush 7. Laptops Direct 8. PurplePossumUK on Etsy 9. Prezzybox 10. My own