So the New Year is approaching fast and I wondered what does 2012 hold for you? Do you have any resolutions? Do you have anything to look forward to in 2012?
I’m not one for resolutions. I’ve been there, done that, and failed….miserably. Yes, I’d like to lose weight and yes, I’d like to be more patient and not scream and shout at the children as much, but that would mean they would need to behave…and that requires a miracle!
I’d like to have more confidence in myself and my abilities, and I’d like to not be so negative about everything, but that’s going to take time and more than likely my impatience will kick in along with the low self esteem and yet again I’ll not finish something I started.
So, instead of me writing a list of ‘Resolutions’ which I will fail at, I thought I’d just write down a few things that will happen in 2012 and things we have got to look forward to!
1. I look forward to no more tonsillitis and (hopefully) a lot less throat infections! I am having my tonsils removed on the 4th Jan!!
2. I’m attending both CybHer and BritMums Live and I can’t wait!!
I’ve not been to a blogging conference before and really looking forward to not only meeting other bloggers that I’ve befriended on Twitter, but listening to the fabulous speakers that both conferences have!! It’s going to be AmazeBalls!!
3. HOPEFULLY we will be able to get out to the condo in Florida and to see P’s brother and his wife. We’ve not been out to Florida since our wedding in May 2008 and we’ve not seen D & J since July 2008. We’re really hoping we can make it out there!!
4. HOPEFULLY visit CoombeMill again later in the year! We went there at the end of October and really had fun! The kids enjoyed staying on the farm and the fresh air is great! I cannot recommend CoombeMill enough to anyone wanting to stay in a gorgeous location in Cornwall!!
5. I’d love to be able to add Move House to the list….put I think that’s pushing it a bit too far!! Unless a long lost millionaire relatives turns up out of the blue wanting to give me some money….
That’s it really! I will be continuing with Operation “Free Skinny Me” in the New Year. It’s taken a bit of a back burner the past few weeks but I’m determined to kick start it again!
So what does 2012 have in store for you guys? Anything you’re looking forward to? Any plans already made??